Information For Residents
Amanda Loveless ARM
Things You Need to Know ...
- Moving? Be sure to contact the Office to make arrangements for your movers to load or unload and book the elevator to dedicated access for your move. Elevator blankets will be installed to help reduce damage in the elevator. A damage deposit is required for moving in and out of the building.
- Visitor Parking - A reminder that residents are not to park in Visitor Parking. Please contact Amanda at the office to get a visitor pass if your guests will be here longer than 48hrs. Not sure? Ask Amanda.
- Mattresses and other household furniture must be brought to the landfill site just outside of town on 63 South. DO NOT BRING THESE ITEMS to the garbage rooms. The cost of removing household furnishings is an unnecessary expense to the Corporation at $170.00 per load compared to the $10-15 you will pay at the Municipal dumping site. We have installed cameras in both garbage rooms and violators will be fined $120.00.
- Balconies - Only items permitted on a balcony area as per the bylaws are flower pots, BBQ and lawn furniture. If you are unsure, please contact the office to get clarification and eliminate the possibility of a fine for contravening our bylaw!
- Window Coverings - Must be white, beige, ivory or offwhite as per the bylaws facing outward.
- Rental Suites - If you are renting your suite out, it is your responsibility as the owner of the suite to educate your tenants and make them aware of move in/out procedures, bylaws, policies, email database etc. Fines for bylaw infractions are issued to the suite owner and not the tenant. It will be the owners responsibility to collect the fined amounts from their tenants and fines will not be reversed once issued!